WDet-5000 Ammonia-Nitrogen Water Quality Online Automatic Analyzer
WDet-5000 provides two options: Nessler's reagent colorimetric method and Salicylic acid method. The instrument uses the latest optical measurement technology, has the feature of accurate measurement, low detection limit, high reliability and good adaptability ,etc.. It complies with the relevant testing standards issued by the State Environmental Protection Agency, and received a certificate of the relevant state departments of environmental protection. Reagent used by the instrument can be formulated according to the national standard.
- Compatible with direct and distillation method, convenient for user selection
- Optical-electric non-contact measurement, high accuracy, high reliability
- The patented multi-channel annular injection dilution techniques achieves large dilution ratio
- United States imported peristaltic pump. Under the condition of making one sample every hour, the pump tubing can work properly for more than six months
- Specially formulated reagent, long shelf life
|Method||Nessler's reagent colorimetric method||Salicylic acid method|
|Period||Minimum measurement period 15minutes|
|Reagent Consumption||A single set of reagents can measure 250 samples|
|Relay Control||4-channel,can be flexibly configured|
|Analog Input||4-20mA input (expandable to 2-channel), compatible with 0-5V input (optional)|
|Analog Output||4-20mA output (expandable to 2-channel), the maximum load 500Ω|
|Communication Interface||RS485/RS232/USB interface (optional)|
Nessler's reagent colorimetric method is used in sewage treatment plants exports and other monitoring occasions, Salicylic acid method can be widely used in monitoring of ammonia-nitrogen in water samples of surface water environment, industrial depth processing.