WDet-5000UVI Immersion Water Quality Analyzer
- Adopt full spectrum (200-800nm) (UV-visible light) measurement technology and chemometrics algorithm. Compared with dual wavelength background deduction technology, it can measure more parameters and be less affected by composition change of sewage.
- Use high-pressure gas to clean probe automatically, or employ immersion electrical brush to clean.
- Not required for reagent preparation; save operating cost and no secondary pollution
- Fast response time(about 2s), applied to occasions with high requirement for real-time
- Without interference by chloridion
|Measuring Method||UV/visible light DOAS, wavelength range: 200-800nm|
|Range(COD)||0~50~200mg/L, larger range is customizable|
|Measurement interval||Minimum 60s, period can be set|
|Probe immersion depth||＜10m|
|Optical path||Adjust according to actual working condition|
|Water temp requirement||5℃～45℃|
|Probe IP grade||IP68|
|Cleaning method||Gas purging or immersion electric brush|
|Auto cleaning period||External control|
|External interface||RS232, MODBUS protocol|
|Auto compensation of cross sensitivity||Turbidity/organicsubstance|
|Measuring range of Integrated temp||-10℃~50℃|
|Temperature sensor resolution||0.1℃|
Apply to measurement COD, BOD, UV254, nitrate, TOC, DOC, turbidity, TSS, color and other indicators of surface water, groundwater, municipal wastewater.